Sunday, November 18, 2012

Y'know what I discovered today? There's not much to "exercising". Really! Just get dressed, get your butt out the door, and keep putting one foot in front of the other.

I was SUUUUPER lazy today, all day. I slept in (while my husband got up w/the baby). We did get to church. Then after dinner, I slept all afternoon! I laid down, and thought about going for a walk instead of sleeping. But, the longer I laid there, the heavier my eyelids became. Napping is nice....but  now it's after 11 pm and I'm still wide awake.

After he went to bed this evening, I set out for a walk. It was a beautiful still night. Not a breath of wind. Clear...bright starry sky, and a low crescent moon. Totally worth it. "I could do this," I thought to myself. And I could! And, I could take one or both of the dogs, too. They need it. How many times have I thought that. The dogs NEED to be walked regularly. And so do I!

All there is to weightloss...is eating healthy....and walking. If I can just make myself turn off the computer, get up off the comfy couch, and get out the door, the rest is easy!

...GO!!


No comments: