Ok, I give up. Darn it. Again.
The homemade shampoo worked great--the first time. And that was it. The 2 times I've used it since, it wouldn't lather well, and didn't rinse out especially well, either. And frankly, I was just getting sick of my hair being dirty. Guess I don't have much stick-to-it-iveness. :P Not when it means dirty hair, when there's shampoo at my disposal.
Unless I can find a really good, affordable alternative, guess I'm stuck with traditional shampoos. Again. But my hair sure feels nice!!
The homemade shampoo worked great--the first time. And that was it. The 2 times I've used it since, it wouldn't lather well, and didn't rinse out especially well, either. And frankly, I was just getting sick of my hair being dirty. Guess I don't have much stick-to-it-iveness. :P Not when it means dirty hair, when there's shampoo at my disposal.
Unless I can find a really good, affordable alternative, guess I'm stuck with traditional shampoos. Again. But my hair sure feels nice!!
No comments:
Post a Comment