Tis my birthday. It's been a pretty nice one. :) Lainie watched Brendan this afternoon, so I could practice for Sheila's wedding tomorrow. I forgot I had to play for it til yesterday, oops! And bonus, since Lainie had Brendan, I got to shower, ALL BY MYSELF, WITHOUT RUSHING, WITH NOBODY BANGING ON THE DOOR AND WHINING/YELLING! Lol.
Then, we had some spaghetti for supper, and I rushed off to the rehearsal, which was fun, actually. :) I feel much more at ease about playing now. Came home and got Brendan right to bed--yay. Then Sheena & Matea brought me some bday cards, and Adam just stopped down with a card, too. :) Ain't I special. And I had like...75 Fb birthday wishes. So. Yeah. Totally am special. ;)
Geoff & I were gonna go out for supper, but with the wedding rehearsal at 6, and bedtime at 7, there was just no way. So, once Brendan was asleep, we got the dogs, and went to the beach for a walk. I told him, "I can see us in 20 years: I'll be the one truckin' right along, and you'll be lagging behind!" He wrenched his back yesterday, so he was a bit stiff. And I was running along the beach with the dogs. :) Usually I have to ask him to slow down, and wait up. It was really windy, and cool, but the tide was just coming, so the water was really warm. I was tempted to swim. If it hadn't been so windy, I might've! One of these days, before summer's over, I'm gonna! I haven't swam in the ocean for years!
Anyhoo. That was my birthday. And now I am 28. And now, I must go practice for tomorrow.
Then, we had some spaghetti for supper, and I rushed off to the rehearsal, which was fun, actually. :) I feel much more at ease about playing now. Came home and got Brendan right to bed--yay. Then Sheena & Matea brought me some bday cards, and Adam just stopped down with a card, too. :) Ain't I special. And I had like...75 Fb birthday wishes. So. Yeah. Totally am special. ;)
Geoff & I were gonna go out for supper, but with the wedding rehearsal at 6, and bedtime at 7, there was just no way. So, once Brendan was asleep, we got the dogs, and went to the beach for a walk. I told him, "I can see us in 20 years: I'll be the one truckin' right along, and you'll be lagging behind!" He wrenched his back yesterday, so he was a bit stiff. And I was running along the beach with the dogs. :) Usually I have to ask him to slow down, and wait up. It was really windy, and cool, but the tide was just coming, so the water was really warm. I was tempted to swim. If it hadn't been so windy, I might've! One of these days, before summer's over, I'm gonna! I haven't swam in the ocean for years!
Anyhoo. That was my birthday. And now I am 28. And now, I must go practice for tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment