Monday, July 09, 2012


I ran today. Well, I wouldn't say "ran", exactly. I jogged...labouriously, lol.

Brendan & I went to the beach, and I just felt like running. Ohh, it would be so much easier if I wasn't carrying 70 or 80 extra pounds! I was thinking, "Ah. Yes. Need sports bras." I walked/ran across the beach to the outlet, and had a break while Brendan played. Then he started to get cold, so I scooped him up, and back we went. So my arms got a workout, too. :)
On the walk home, I jogged on the smooth stretches (of old chip-sealed road) a few times, and I thought (aloud, lol), "Wonder if they make butt bras?! Dammit, between my boobs & my butt, my back's gonna be broken!.....Maybe I should just have a full-body bra." Lol.
...do they make those?? I would totally wear one to jog in. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is how i feel about my stomach, lol. My boobs can be controlled with a sports bra, my butt is flat but my stomach is another issue. It like hits me in the face when I run.. not okay!