Well, I'm at it again. People have been posting a lot lately about going "poo-free", and it inspired me to give it another shot.
I think it's around day 3, and my hair actually isn't too bad. I'll probably need to wash it with baking soda & vinegar by the weekend. Ma braided it for me yesterday, cuz it was a bit greasy and I figured it wouldn't be too noticeable in a braid.
I think what ruined it for me last time and caused build-up was 1) too much baking soda and/or dry shampoo and 2) hard water/not rinsing well enough. I also need a brush with soft bristles, to brush the oils through to the ends, where they belong. And maybe I should get a little trim, before I embark on this venture again.
Anyhoo...gives me a reason to blog, lol. And what the heck, I wear my hair in a ponytail a lot anyway. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment