Friday, December 09, 2011

Baaaaaah coffee jitters!! I had about 4 times more coffee today than I normally would. Normally being none. I usually only have a coffee, MAYBE 2, on the weekends. Thought I needed 2 GIANT coffees, at dinner time today. Brilliant. On the plus side, though, I did get a lot acccomplished! Always do when I drink coffee. And it seemed to make my cold symptoms disappear temporarily, too.

I feel like I'm doing pretty well with eating more sensibly. I literally don't own a scale, so Idk if I've actually lost any weight or not. I've been eating more fibre, snacking on food instead of junk & sweets, and only having a reasonable-sized dessert after supper.

As for not shampooing, after 2 months, I just don't think it's going to work for me. I think it may be the hard water here. Even if I scrub my scalp & hair thoroughly (with water), it almost feels greasier after I shower. Unless I wash it wish soda & vinegar. But as I mentioned in another post, that backfired on me after a while, too, and I had a buildup, so it seemed. So, screw it. I'm gonna use shampoo. Maybe I'll get some Live Clean, instead, so I don't worry about the toxins. :P

GAH, wish I could just relax!! Stupid coffee (it's clearly the fault of the coffee, not me). Maybe I'll get my clean diapers and stuff 'em, before I crash horribly. Lol.

Bye 4 now.

No comments: