Thursday, December 08, 2011

Brendan is sprouting 2 new teeth--as I mentioned in my last blog. And he is sleeeeeeeeeeepy! Not that I'm complaining, DEFINITELY not complaining! This morning he woke up before 7 (I think), and then snuggled back in bed with me til 8:30, and was sleepy again by 10:30.

We've been doing lots of "sleep-sharing" lately, in the mornings. Or even the few times he's woken up at night. Bringing him to bed with us for a few minutes is the fastest way to settle him back down. And since I've been sick, we've been napping together in the mornings. :) Wouldn't trade it for all the money in the world. Snuggling into my cozy bed with a cuddly, warm baby for 2 hours (3 hours yesterday!), has to be one of the best perks of motherhood ever.

Just wanted to share that. And besides, it will serve as a good reminder when the crappy days inevitably come.

No comments: