Well, doing pretty well so far. I mean, I think I am, anyway. Today's weigh-in day, so we'll see what the scales have to say about it. The last time I wrote, I had jogged. It turns out it was about 4 & 1/2 miles. Then the next day, I did it again. Only, I just went as far as the school and back. But that was probably 3 miles, still. Last night, I went to Trish's and did a 3-mile video, even though I REEEEEEEALLY didn't feel like it. At all. Then this morning, I came up here (to Sheena's) and did the same video again, with her. I did as low-impact as possible. I'm really not feeling like doing it, the last couple days. So tomorrow I'm takin a break. I can tell I need to.
I didn't do too well with food yesterday, though. I didn't get to eat very much, given the choices I made. I had pizza, part of a chocolate bar, uuuum...a cookie...so yeah. I was hungry. Even though I'd eaten most of my points. It sucked. So today I've had orange juice, a banana, veggie soup with ground turkey in it, a piece of Weight Watchers bread with a bit of butter, and a Weight Watchers cake. And I've already worked out, too. So I'm doin better today. I don't know what I'll lose this week, if anything. But, I'll keep you posted. Whoever "you" are that may actually still be reading this.
Bye 4 now, gtg to the store, and then home. It's a blizzard out there, and I wanna get home!!
No comments:
Post a Comment