Monday, February 04, 2008

February 4th/08, 10:49 a.m.

Well!! I'm quite proud of myself today. I was even more proud last night. See, yesterday was the Superbowl Party at the school. And before I went, I had a light supper so I wouldn't be starving and overdo it. And, I planned to have pop, chips, and a few wings. Well I went, and there was 1 free hotdog and can of pop for everyone. So I had that. Then I had 4 wings, then I had half a bag of gummy bears. Then I had a few nachos, and a small icecream sundae, and a fudgesicle. Soooo yeah. I really overdid it. So, when we got ready to leave, the car was parked a ways away, so I jogged over to get it. So, I thought, I bet I could go for a jog tonight when we get home. So, I did! I have never in my life had the stamina to jog. I jogged and walked. I started out walking, then jogged. I'd jog for a while, and then walk til I caught my breath, then jog again. In total, it was about 4 and a half miles. I went from our house, to about Alice Noble's (just before Island Truck repair), and back. Plus I had already done a 4-mile tape earlier in the day. So, even though I overdid it, I made up for it by working hard. Well, I gtg, take Geoff back to the hospital for an x-ray.

Bye 4 now!

No comments: