Monday, February 11, 2008

February 11, 2008

Wow, is it really Feb. 11th?? Getting so close to Valentine's Day!! It can't really be the 11th. Idk. Maybe the date on this computer's wrong. That could be.

Anywayz...we're in Saint John for a couple days. Til tomorrow, only, we hope. Depends on whether Geoff needs any surgery or not. I doubt it, though.

He's a little nervous about tomorrow, he doesn't like hospitals much. I mean, who does. Hopefully everything comes out alright though. He has to find out whether he needs surgery for ligament or tendon damage, or a plate on the break itself to stabilize it. It's a crack, with a chip out of the middle of it. Called a spiro-something-or-other fracture. Geoff's just been calling it a spiral fracture. Idk. Ne way, it be broke.

I've been getting lots of driving practice (in the city) the last few days. Geoff doesn't seem to have been too nervous of a passenger, so far. He can be sometimes.

I haven't been doing Weight Watchers this weekend...just didn't want to bother. I'm still trying to eat fairly sensibly, but it's hard when you're staying at someone's house, and not cooking your own meals with all your own groceries, and you're eating out, and all that. So...I'll make sure I get back on track when I go home.

Well ne ways...probably time to get to bed, gotta get up really really early tomorrow. Gotta get the cat fixed tomorrow morning, she has to be at the Animal Hospital on Manawagonish Road between 7:30 and 8:00. Then Geoff's appointment is at 10:45 at the Regional. Aaaaaaand it's almost 1:00. So, g'nite. Update later.

No comments: