Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday, January 14/08, 5:01 p.m.

Well, I'm just waiting for a ride home so I can EEEEEEEEEEEAT!!!!! Starving...frig....?!?!! Came down to Adam & Trish's to check my email, and see if she was going to Sheena's to do a workout video. But she wasn't even here. So I did it myself. With Kelsey & Rena. Well, mostly Rena. Kelsey was cheating. Lol. I think I should get a couple of those Leslie Sansone videos, they're really a surprisingly good workout, as easy as they are. I have a pilates video, and I have a yoga video. Actually, maybe they both have 2 DVD's. I don't know. Shows how much I've used them. I looked at them a couple times...that's about it. But, once I've lost some weight, I can use them to tone up.

So it's my fifth day on Weight Watchers, and so far, I'm doing really good. Can't wait to weigh in this week to see what (if anything) I've lost. I know my clothes are fitting better, already! Anyway, I guess my ride's here, so I gtg for now. More updates later. And once there's some noticeable weightloss, I'll post new pictures, too. Bye for now.

No comments: