Thursday, February 28, 2008

February 28th, 2008, 3:52 p.m.

Hey, I just realized February's almost over. Yay!! The faster Spring gets here, the better! Oh of COURSE, Geoff shows up JUST as I start a blog. Anyway...whatever. I'm going to finish it anyway.

I'm feeling much better today than yesterday. I don't know what the hell was wrong with me yesterday. Guess I was just depressed about Weight Watchers, maybe. But I actually have lots of energy today, and it's nice out, too.

Worked out at Sheena's today, in fact, that's where I am right now. We did a 4-mile, one I'd never seen before. I really particularly like that one, actually. I'd like to do it again, maybe tomorrow, even.

Hopefully I can get back on track with the dieting, though. Cuz for about 2 weeks I've really not even been trying. And it shows. 3.4 lbs. As I probably said yesterday, I'm sure.

But, I'm sure I can get that back off, and then some, if I try really hard in the next little while. Well, if I try really hard for QUITE a while. Not gonna do me much good to try for a LITTLE while. But you know what I mean. I just need to get back on track, as I've probably said a billion times by now.

But, it's true. I just need to get back into that mindset. Aim for my 30-pound goal for summer. 10 pounds a month, roughly. Should be able to do that. And then there's another 20 pounds after that. Well, more like 27, right now. So yeah, that 2 weeks of slacking was REEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY worth it. Set me back quite a bit. While the other girls are flying way ahead of me. Dammit!!!!

Well anyway, Geoff's waiting for me, and Kate's waiting for me, so I gtg for now. Ttyl.

No comments: