MAN I'm tired today. Geoff & I were up til about 5 in the morning I think. It's not what you'd probably think. We just couldn't stop talking. About absolutely nothing, really. Nothing we probably haven't already talked about a billion times before.
So we didn't get up til dinnertime. Thank God for coffee!! Otherwise, I would not even be FUNCTIONAL today at ALL. Oh well, I'm sure I'll survive the day. Maybe it'll just make me be able to actually go to bed EARLY tonight.
Yesterday, went to Kate's later on, tried to go for a walk. But, the sun wouldn't come back out from behind the clouds, and it was about 5:30, so it was starting to go down, anyway. So it was FREEZING...we went as far as Tina & Farron's, stopped & had a visit, and decided it was WAY too damn cold to go the rest of the way. Especially with Kate's asthma. So, we went down after supper and got the 1-mile video from Sheena, and EVENTUALLY, at like 10:30 at night, finally did it. So I actually did more than 5 miles yesterday. Not only that, I didn't go over my points yesterday, either, and I ate really healthy all day. But then the staying up all night probably wasn't too great for me, though.
Today, we did the same 4-mile workout, and I am EXHAUSTED now. Exhausted. Completely. I can't wait for bedtime. Gotta go home and have dinner...supper...something...and maybe fold laundry. And shower. And probably call it an early night. I could actually go to bed right now. But then I'd never be able to get to sleep later. I never just nap for like half an hour like a normal person. If I lay down for a nap, I "nap" for hours.
Well, anyway. I do feel much more motivated the last couple days--because I know Spring's coming. Which means summer isn't as far away as it seems. And I want to weigh 170 this summer. So I gotta PUSH MYSELF HARD. NOW. I'll probably even workout while I'm away this weekend. Seeing as I'm staying with Carolyn. Why not. Gotta do something, so I won't get off track again. And she eats really healthy, anyway. So it shouldn't be too hard to stay on track up there.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeell....I don't really have much else interesting on my mind...probably because it's really not functioning all that well today. So, I guess that's all fer today. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment