Weeeeeeeeeeeeell, today SUCKED. Not that I didn't know that it would. I haven't been doing that well working out and eating healthy for about 2 weeks now. Ever since we went away for Geoff's appointment that weekend. Hard to get back on track now. So, over the past 2 weeks, I gained 3.4 pounds, putting it back to only having lost 5 pounds in total. Dammit.
And here's Trish, and she's only been going for 2 months, and she's already lost 20 pounds!! She's been super-disciplined and stubborn, though. Stuck to eating right almost all the time, and when she doesn't, she works it off. I don't know why, I just don't feel all that motivated lately. I don't enjoy working out usually. I don't care what I eat. Can't figure it out.
Anyway, I hope I can get back on track soon, or I'll gain it ALL back before you know it. And I REALLY don't want to be the one out to Miller's this summer who's still a cow. Alyssa's doing it, Sheena & Trish have both lost 20 pounds, and Mikayla (Fudge--Sheena's niece-in-law) has lost probably 10 pounds or better. And she's only 13!!
Anyway. I need to get out of this depression, whatever the cause is. I think it has something to do with the lack of money, and all the stress lately. And not getting very good sleep, for 2 reasons. One, because I don't usually go to bed early enough, then wind up sleeping in too late. Two, because I'm finding our mattress increasingly uncomfortably, and I can't do one thing about it. Wonderful. Having a messy house day in and day out is discouraging, too. And not having my own dryer to use sucks, too. It's not plugged back in yet, since the flood. Idk what the problem is. Too much stress and pressure, not enough good sleep. And other things, too. Idk why it's bothering me, this particular thing. There's no reason that it should be. Ne way. Whatever. Idk wtf is wrong with me lately.
Well, I suppose that's all for now. Ttyl.
No comments:
Post a Comment