Thursday, March 06, 2008

March 6th/08, 1:11 p.m.

Wow, I didn't realize what time it actually was!! The stupid clock on the computer's wrong, and I forgot that til just now. I gotta go eat dinner before I have to go to Sheena's to work out at 2.

But, I just had to write an update. Last night was Weight Watchers, and honestly, I dind't think I'd done very well. I just didn't think I'd really done much this week, and there were a couple times I used some of my activity points for food. And I used 10 of my extra weekly points, too. Idk, I just wasn't really seeing or feeling a huge difference. So, I went to Weight Watchers, feeling like I never stick with anything, and I always wind up failing when I try to make a big change. I was expecting to either gain, or lose very little, if any. When I stepped on the scale, I was like, "WHAT??!! Is that right?! It can't be right. No way!!" I had lost 5.6 pounds this week!! Which is the biggest number I've had so far. That put me past my first 10 pounds, at 10.6 lost so far!! I wasn't expecting to reach 10 pounds for another week or two. I just didn't feel like I was losing that much. So yeah, I was SUPER excited.

So this morning, I was watching tv, and it was this show about brides trying to lose that last little bit of weight to fit into their dress. Then it occurred to me, I wonder if I could fit into my prom dress now? The last time I tried it on, when I was just starting lose a little weight, Geoff couldn't even get it done up. Not without risking breaking the zipper. When I wore it to the prom in the summer, I must've been more like 215 pounds, probably. I couldn't even breathe in the damn thing. The ribs of the top part of it were jabbing into me the whole time, and in order to sit down at least somewhat comfortably, I had to pull the top part up so my gut would be in the nice roomy skirt of the dress. I have pictures...terrible, terrible pictures. Anyway, Geoff wasn't home at the time. But I got the dress done up myself, no trouble. It wasn't tight even a little bit, it was just perfect. I could breathe in it. And instead of being SQUEEZED into it, it was actually skimming along me nicely. And I could even sit down in it. So I came down to Adam & Trish's and took pictures, and posted before and after pictures on Facebook. So take a look!! Amazing the difference 10 or 15 pounds makes!! I can hardly believe it. It was definitely the motivation I needed to keep at it. I can't wait til summertime, now!!

Well, I gtg eat, bye for now!

No comments: