Saturday, November 03, 2007

November 2nd, 2007, 11:11 p.m.

Again, a long time since I've even signed in to this site. The only sites I ever go to are Hotmail and Facebook. I don't even remember all the sites I'm on anymore. Facebook pretty much encompasses it all.

I'm done working now, for a while anyway. For now, I'm just cleaning my house up. Brian came in today and was like, "Whoa, CLEAN!!" He hadn't been there since it was a mess. Now it's all cleaned up. Except the laundry in the back closet. But I'm waiting on Geoff to fix up the shelves back there so I can clean it up a bit. Hopefuly get that done tomorrow. Then I have to wash the windows inside and out, wash the walls, doors, all that. Then I'm just waiting on Geoff to have time to finish crackfilling and sanding the walls, then I can prime the whole house. Yay! It'll finally look like a house again, not a shack. It does look better. To someone who was there when it was a mess. But if you'd never seen it before, it'd look like a hole. The bedroom wall doesn't even have gyproc up on it. Just insulation and vapour barrier. On 2 of the walls, anyway. And in the back closet, I think. Don't notice that as much, though. The kitchen is all gyprocked, just needs more crackfilling & sanding. The livingroom's the same. The bathroom should be insulated, but we're not doing that yet because the fixtures would all have to be taken out first. The whole house needs to be winterized, and we need to clean up the basement and put the wood in. Lots to do!! Some people think that just because I'm not working right now, I'm sitting around with nothing to do!! Nnnnnno. Not the case. I have all kinds of things to do, even if I'm at home.

I love being at home. I wish I could just be at home. I like working, too, in a way. But I really like being home. Making meals, keeping house, going for a walk whenever I want, baking, decorating...love it. I even LIKE doing laundry. Lol. Sad. I don't usually care if I go out a lot. I'm not what you'd call a social butterfly. I'm not even a social person. Lol. I like my routines and my home and my boyfriend and my family. I don't care if I go out and do things.

I guess tomorrow I am, though. Kate wants to hang out. Haven't hung out with her for months. Other than that though...I go to Adam and Trish's once in a while, Sheena and Matthew's, out to their camp, Alan and Skippy's, and Miranda's. And Mum and Dad's, of course. But that's it! Don't go anywhere really.

Well. Anyway. Rambling on. Nobody's reading it anymore anyway. So...I can just ramble as much as I want. Speaking of no one reading it, I'm going to email Peter now. Ttyl!

No comments: