Tuesday, September 18, 2007

September 18th, 2007, 9:15 p.m.

Yeah can you tell I have no computer at home? It's only been, what, 2 months since I blogged...oops...I'm sure I'd do it more if I was at home...(Yeah right...Facebook has taken over the Internet).

I'm just at Adam & Trish's for a few, checkin up on all my stuff while Geoff's working in North Head. Lexie hired him to tear out her livingroom walls. Work's work.

I'm almost done at the bakery...another month to go. We're closed on the 13th of October. Yaaaaaaaaaaay!! I mean, aaaaaaw. Nope I meant yay actually. Not that I don't like working there. Although, Richard did piss me off this morning. I got there half an hour early, and I often do get there early, so I figured, nah, I'm not gonna sign in half an hour early AGAIN...they'll think I'm trying to rip them off. So, I decided I'd have a piece of pizza for dinner, then get ready and sign in. Anyway, he must've figured I was slacking off, because he came over to the shop & starting slinging trays around, rearranging the shelves, and then feels the need to come over, JUST as I signed in, and comment that the bread needs to be put on the shelves, as much as I can fit on them, because they're looking empty in places. ARE YOU @$&*(#$&*# SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?! If I don't know how to do my job by now, I'd say it's time you fire me. For God's sakes. I was so ugly...like, I got here half an hour early. I was having my dinner, not just @$*)!ing off while you pay me for it. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. Anyway. I wanted to say something, but I didn't. On second thought, maybe I'm not so fond of that job.

It's not the job, it's just stupid things like that. I like the work just fine. And the people, and my co-workers. And usually Martha. But I mean come on. He doesn't know what kind of worker I am, he's not there when I am. Anyway. I thought it was rude and presumptuous.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway...besides that....it's been great this summer. I've been to a couple concerts, and Cirque du Soleil, which was AWESOME...and met some cool people, and yeah it's been fun.

But I'm anxious for the fall because I really want the time at home, to get the house REALLY clean, and painted, and all that stuff. Get caught up on the housework, get things really organized, and do some fall cleaning. Dust & scrub from top to bottom. I keep saying I'm going to do it, but I never do. But this time I will. Really.

And I'd LOVE to get some stuff from IKEA, too, at some point in time. And some fall & winter clothes....so basically, I'll take some time off, but if I want all that stuff, I need a part-time job, at least.

Right now, I need to save for some new glasses, my other ones snapped in half. And I need to put money away for my license, too. Should've had that months ago. Just kept putting it off. Imagine that.

Well anyway, my mother's out here, which would be better than walking up the road in the cold, so, I guess that'd be all for now. More in 2 months.

~~~Laura~~~

No comments: