Monday, July 23, 2007

July 23rd/07, 6:12 p.m.

I'm only doing this because I can't get into my Facebook. Friggin "site maintenance". Riiiight....(?!)

And I'm waiting for the oven to preheat. But I'm not real sure I even have it on the right setting. Angela never told me. It's one of those ones with not only a temperature dial, but also another one to put it on different settings, but there's only pictures. It doesn't actually say, "Bake, Broil, Self-Clean," etc. etc. Just little useless pictures!! How the f**k am I supposed to know?!?! Yeeeeeeeeeeeah really splendid. It'll probably take 8 hours to cook my chicken. Or else it'll burn to a crisp in 5 minutes.

I wanted to have Shake 'N' Bake chicken, some kale (or maybe it's chard?) out of the garden, roasted tomatoes, and...maybe rice or something. Minute rice. With cream of mushroom soup if they have it. But idk.

Rrrrrrrrr I'm so frustrated I can't get into facebook. What am I gonna do now?? It's the end of the world.

Yeah, so I left the dog outside this morning, as I have been, and went off to work. And Sheena calls me from the nursing home... "Um, is Duane and Angela's dog in the house? No? Oh...well does she have pointed ears? Yeah? Well, I think she's wandering around outside the Nursing Home here..." Yeah. Perfect....so I called Angela's father to come round her up. So she was stuck in the smothering hot house all day alone...with no food or water, I might add, because I had put it outside on the doorstep, and Bob didn't notice it...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand no one's online to talk to. Wonder if I can get into facebook yet. Probably not. I should try Angela again on the cell to see if i have the oven on the right setting...which I'm pretty sure i dont'.

So. Bye 4 now.

No comments: