Monday, May 07, 2007

May 7/07

Uuuuuuugh....sniff...

Well, my theory about being tired because I was sick and being tired enough to go to bed early was incorrect. I didn't go to bed til after 4:00 this morning. So I got about 5 hours of sleep. Sporadically. I woke up several times. So it really wasn't what you'd call good restful sleep. I was supposed to get up and be ready for quarter to 8, to go with Mum & Dad to go to get my piano moved to Sheena & Matthew's. But I had to call and say, "I can't go, I'm sick, and I need to stay in bed as long as possible."

Oh yay, let's have a debate with a know-it-all about Christianity. He's always got something to say. Of course, the stereotypical "Church is hypocritcal," blah blah blah. Now we're talking about how things have changed from the Old Testament to the New...of course I get asked the Biblical questions, I'm pretty much the only person (besides Casey Benson) in this class who knows the Bible at all.

Oooooooooooh you sonofa!!! He just told us that we're doing the Who Am I? Essay!! You bugger. I can't believe he waited so long to tell us we were doing it. Can I pay attention? Pretty sure I can while typing…do it all the time. Guess I'm not allowed, why don't you just point me out? Thanks, love that. I have to go now. Bye.

2 comments:

Kirk said...

You blog every day. I can't keep up. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

lauraleighton said...

not every day...don't worry, you don't have to read them all. i won't be insulted if you don't. some of them probably aren't that interesting anyway.