Wednesday, May 09, 2007

May 9/07

In class again, only this time Mr. Griffin isn't here to bug me. But I'm sure Svein will eventually come bother me. He does a lot more wandering than Mr. Griffin ever did.

Had a test today--only studied for a couple minutes before class, made 81%. Ha-ha. Gotta love that.

Felt like CRAP all day y/day, was babysitting, too. The kids were NOT great AT all. Of course, on the day I feel the worst, they would ACT the worst. One of them had a knife pulled on the other...good God. Can it get any worse than that?! I was down the hall feeding the baby and one of them came screaming down the hall because his brother was threatening him with a knife. A jacknife--but a knife, nonetheless. I should probably have a talk with him about that today. I was PISSED. All he did was beat on the other kids and be as difficult as possible, all day. If there's going to be that much fighting, over the computer and other stupid little things, then the computer will be off-limits. And I'm going to establish that when I'm there, they each have half an hour ONLY on the computer. Once a day. That's it. If they have a turn in the morning, too bad, I guess they don't get a turn later on. One turn a piece, half an hour a day. Final. And with video games it can be the same rule. I will not have fighting over stupid shit like that.

Anyway I was exhausted. I was really sick, with a really fussy tired hungry baby crying all day, couldn't get her to sleep for any length of time. And then those 3 fighting all afternoon. Matthew slept all afternoon in his parents' room. I threw together some homemade pancakes & syrup and was just frying up some more when Cheryl showed up with another babysitter. Thank God. Then I went for a drive with Kate, went home, had a cup of Neo Citron and a Tylenol Cold Nighttime and crashed. And actually got a really good night's sleep. Which is good, because she needs me to watch the baby after school today so she can clean out their basement. So she'll be there, downstairs, and the twins can be down there with her while I watch the baby upstairs. Don't know for how long, but that's better than yesterday. At least she'll be there, I HOPE. If her father doesn't still need her to run cab. God I hope he doesn't. I still don't feel that great.

Going away to Gordon Lightfoot tomorrow...and going to buy some new clothes, too, hopefully. Coming back sometime Friday. Hopefully I feel significantly better by tomorrow. I do feel a BIT better today.

Ne ways, gtg do some more work, bye 4 now.

No comments: