I know it's ten after 5, but my day's just beginning! I wish I had've been able to get up this morning so I hadn't missed this beautiful day, but I just couldn't. Guess I needed the sleep--I slept til almost 3:30!!
I babysat for 2 days straight at Mark & Cheryl's, and I think 2 evenings before that. And was up with a sick baby until 5:30 in the morning night before last. And I'm trying to fight off the cold I caught down there, too. Marissa is sick, and so is Mark, so it's no wonder I've got it. I still feel worn out, even though I slept all day. Oh well, that just means I won't be too wide awake to go to bed at a normal hour tonight.
Cheryl just called me again, wondered if I would babysit while she went to church, but I'd already made plans to go to Dark Harbour for the evening with Geoff. So, I really didn't want to ditch him. I actually like babysitting down there now, though. I adapted to it, and now I really like it. Not to mention I love having a baby...:D Gives me a chance to have a baby, without HAVING a baby. And I like it because I grew up in a big family, too, and I'd forgotten how nice it can be. Not that it isn't frustrating and chaotic sometimes, too. But NEVER a dull moment!! And I love the kids...love em. We were down there last night to watch a movie with Mark & Cheryl, and Cheryl had reclaimed Marissa, and I'm like, "Aaaah...I miss her already!!"
So we watched "Stranger Than Fiction", which was a pretty good movie. Geoff fell asleep, of course. Then Mark & Cheryl & I sat around debating about confusing things in the Bible til about 2 in the morning, when we finally decided that there were just some things there's no clear answer to, and God sees what's in our hearts, and we'd leave it at that. Lol...
Aaaanyhoo...just got some groceries I gotta put away, and then hopefully we're headed to Dark Harbour--Geoff just took off up to his Dad's to get a hose to syphen the gas out of the junk cars we've got out in the yard. Don't know if it'll be any good or not, but we might as well find out I guess. So we'll see how long Geoff takes at his Dad's. Hopefully not very long, cuz I do kinda wanna go out there.
Bye 4 now!
No comments:
Post a Comment