Friday, May 04, 2007

May 4th/07, 9:06 p.m.

Well, I didn't think I would even have time to write again today. But ne way, I do. I should get the kids all to bed soon, but they're all excited because Brian & Bryan are here for the night. Those two are sleeping downstairs in the bunkbed hammocks that Mark built that are suspended from the ceiling. Which are pretty cool, really.

I made more cookies, FINALLY the lasagna finished cooking (took 2 hours), cleaned everything up, got the kids to clean the livingroom up, swept the kitchen, and Mark got home just as I was going out to see if there were any eggs to bring in (they have laying hens).

It's been an interesting week--I've certainly been learning to cope with chaos (and with unruly kids)! And a sick baby...and little video-game addicts...oooooh my. Kids. 7 of them. Would be 8 if Brandon was here. But he's at a friend's house or something I guess.

Anyway...even though I was WAY stressed out earlier, I actually feel pretty good now. I'm glad I'm babysitting for them, it's teaching me how to deal with real life, and how to run a house even when things are chaotic. And it's giving me the chance to learn how to be patient & loving even when I don't want to be. Anyway...hopefully they'll all get to bed soon...gtg make sure they do now.

Bye 4 today!

No comments: