Thursday, May 03, 2007

May 3/07, 9:45 a.m.

Aaaaaagh I am so tired. I don't wanna do ANYTHING. Except go home and nap. I wanted to get up at 7:30 this morning, but I couldn't do it. We did go to bed by about 11:00 last night, which isn't too bad. But I am really still exhausted. I can't imagine how I'm going to cope with 5 kids today. But it's only for 5 hours...so I'll attempt to live through it.

Geoff is actually out rinkling today!! Yes, I believe that rinkling is spelled with no "w". With a "w", it would mean that he was out becoming wrinkled. Or at least, that's my opinion. I dunno. I'm sure I'm wrong. Anyway, he got up at 6:30 this morning to go for the tide at 7:30, so that's great. Took both the dogs, too! I'm not sure where he went, but anyway, THANKFULLY, he's out trying to make a little money. Because rockweeding doesn't start til the 14th, and I'm doing what I can, so he should be doing whatever he can, too.

It is a BEAUTIFUL day out today, absolutely beautiful. I probably should've taken my time and had breakfast, and then walked to school, instead of throwing back a cup of coffee & a bowl of bananas and milk, as fast as I possibly could, then getting picked up by Mum. Then maybe I would've felt better by now. But what I did instead was jump out of bed, have as quick a shower as I could manage, throw back my coffee & breakfast, brush my teeth, and run out the door. Then I came to school and sat in the library looking through a bridal magazine for an hour. No wonder I'm tired. I would've liked to have gone to Vern's to get a muffin or something, but I don't go there anymore, since the thing with darling Nicola.

Uuuuuuuuuuugh...I feel like crap. I hope I do ok at Mark & Cheryl's today. I'm going to have to get Geoffrey to get the turkey on for the soup, while I'm gone. I'm sure that shouldn't be too hard for him. And maybe he could throw a load of laundry in and put it on the line. There's no reason, while I'm out making money, that he can't do things around the house that I would normally do. Unless, of course, he's trying to fix the car for me. That would be good, too. But he'll still need to get the broth going for me, so that when I get home, I can just throw the soup together.

Well! Anyway. I should really start trying to pay attention now. No, I'm not reading today. Don't even ask me, I'll say no. I read every day. Good, he found someone else.

Aaaaaaaalright, bye 4 now...maybe write later.

2 comments:

smokey josie said...

Actually, it's Winkling..as in picking periWinkles.

lauraleighton said...

lol...well you would think so...but they're supposed to be scahllops, and not scawlops, too.