Well, it's a bit nicer of a day today than it was yesterday. Supposedly it's supposed to clear up this afternoon and be mostly sunny. And then rain again tomorrow, and then sun til the end of the week. So I'd like to think I could use my new clothesline some this week. I'm almost done all the laundry that was downstairs, anyway. But I still have lots to do--a pile in the bathroom and a pile in the bedroom.
I can't wait til this house is all clean and organized, to the point that it only takes a few minutes to tidy it up if someone's stopping by. It's actually pretty good right now, except for the laundry. Few dishes in the sink, floor needs to be swept, nothing major. The basement is pretty messy, still. Aah I'm getting a shoulder massage, imagine that.
Hopefully Geoff can start rinkling soon...it's pretty cold out today, but I think he's planning on going anyway. It's like 50 degrees, I guess that's not too bad really. Just windy out. I'll go with him some when the weather's nicer and when I don't have so much stuff to do at the house. Yeah it looks like I'm real worried about spending all day doing housework, sitting here. But I'm just letting breakfast settle and relaxing for a few. Oh yeah, and getting my shoulders rubbed.
Well anyhoo...should get going. Try to accomplish something. Bye 4 now.
No comments:
Post a Comment