Monday, April 30, 2007

April 30th/07, 8:33 p.m.

Well, I actually did DO stuff today. After I got done doing my assignment and my blog, I made a couple lists of things I wanted to do (in the near future). One for stuff I wanted to accomplish today, and one for goals I wanted to achieve. Then I tried to print them off, and as usual, the printers wouldn't work. They have problems with the printer networks all the time. So I was kind of irritated with that...

But I came home, had breakfast (yup...good start), and started in cleaning. I got the kitchen all cleaned up, all the dishes done, and then started in on the laundry. Got all the clean stuff (5 loads) aired & folded, and now I've got the basement floor mountain down to just socks & Geoff's basketball uniforms. Then there's the shopping cart which has some stuff in it, some camp bedding in garbage bags which basically just needs to go on the line when it's sunny out, and then a bit in the bathroom and a bit in the bedroom. But I'm getting there...now if Geoff will just put his clothes AWAY when they're folded, instead of leaving them where they'll topple onto the floor & get dirty again...I might actually get it DONE!

Right now I've got the house to myself (and the dogs) for a few hours, while Geoff & Chris (Hancock) are out to camp for the evening. PEACE AND QUIET!!!!! No basketball, or BET, or Sportsnet, or stupid movies that I don't want to watch...nobody to mess up the house that I spent all day cleaning...aaaaah. I'm just sitting here with the lights off & candles lit everywhere. Relaxing in between switching over & folding loads of laundry. I can't wait til I can actually use the clothesline, when it stops raining & being foggy...whenever that might be. I guess according to the Weather Network site, it's supposed to clear up this afternoon, rain again Wednesday, and then be sunny or at least mostly sunny or variable cloudy, through til Monday. Which is as far as I looked. Sounds good, hope that's what we get cuz I'd sure like to be able to use that clothesline and do some yardwork.

Anyway...I should get back to doing laundry and see what I can get accomplished. Bye 4 now.

No comments: