Uuuuuuuuuuugh. I so did not feel like getting out of bed this morning. I stayed in bed til the last possible second, til like ten after nine. Luckily I showered before bed last night, so I didn't have to worry about it this morning. So I just grabbed some clothes and washed my hair.
This weather is SOOOOOO DEPRESSING!!!!! I hate it. I don't just mean that it makes me wish it was sunny outside. It really makes me depressed. When the sun's out, I feel great, I have lots of energy, I'm motivated to do lots of things around the house and outdoors. But in this weather, I just want to stay in bed all day. And the house is back to being a mess now, too. And I don't even care. I mean, I care, but I don't feel like doing anything. We just got the clothesline up on Saturday, and now the weather's too shitty to use it. That...is also depressing, because there are still piles of laundry all over the house, and it would make it a lot easier (and cheaper) if I could hang it all on the clothesline. Anyway. Guess I'll have to use the dryer anyway, get all the laundry that's done folded today. And I really should do all the dishes and clean the floors and hang the laundry bags, too. I'll try!
Yeah, then I come to school, and it's my FAVORITE supply teacher...yay...if you know me, you know who it is.
Anyway. Guess we have an assignment to work on. Also yay.
Uuuuuuugh!!!!!@#*&%$^@$%@!!!!
Bye 4 now.
No comments:
Post a Comment