Well, it is now 4:04 in the afternoon, and I have still done nothing today. I didn't really want to. I don't have the energy that I did yesterday. Maybe because it's overcast and rainy and I can't go outside. Actually, I suppose I could go outside, if I grabbed my umbrella and a pair of boots. Maybe I'll do that before it gets dark. Which won't be for another 4 hours or so.
I did go to Sheena's and get a few snips off her plants. I got a piece off of her Creeping Charlie, a piece of a variegated ivy of some sort, and a piece of her...what was it....oh yeah, Bolivian Jew! lol. I've got them in some little glasses right now, hoping they'll have some roots within the week. Didn't get my seeds planted yet, though, because I can't go outside. And I would do it in the basement, but Geoff's "workbench" has no surface, currently...and there's pretty much no room to move down there, either. Geoff was supposed to clean down there today. But then again, I was supposed to do a lot of things today....still haven't. I guess when it's rainy & crappy out I don't feel like doing anything except sitting around on the computer with a cup of tea. I really really should load the dishwasher & tidy up the kitchen, and take the meat off the chickens we got the other day & freeze the meat and the bones. And I should also do what I intended to do today--organize under both sinks, and clean out the corner cupboard in the kitchen. Sounds like fun, I know. But I've been lazy all day today. See what not having breakfast and coffee does to me? (Gives me an excuse when I'm lazy all day, that's what).
I'd like to go to Mum & Dad's and grab some mugs I forgot I had down there. They're a really nice set of 4 Mayfair & Jackson mugs that were on sale for $2 at Canadian Tire. Beautiful. Have to hang them on the hooks where everyone can see them, and use them. Then after that, I'd like to go to Gram's and get a piece of ivy and a piece of aloe vera from her. Gram's ivy is HUGE....it's wrapped around her livingroom about 5 times. It's even grown to the wall, like stuck to it, in a couple of big loops. It's awesome. She hung Christmas bulbs off of it this Christmas, which looked really neat. I'd like to go visit her, anyway. So I'll see if we can do that. Maybe Mum will go over with me later this evening.
ANYWAYS...I've been sitting here practically all day, putting off actually DOING something...I REALLY should go now and DO something. That's only the billionth time I've said that today. Why am I not doing it? We shall see if I can manage to force myself to clean. Yay.
No comments:
Post a Comment