Friday, April 27, 2007

April 27th/07

Well, I don't know what time it is, as is always the case when I'm in class, because there's no friggin clock in here...oh well, whatever. It's definitely not 6:35 a.m., know that!

Just finished reading Scene 2 in Hamlet, and we always have to write a "journal" about each act, which is just paraphrasing what happened in that act, in our own words. Something to study from, I suppose. Probably worth marks, too. Sad to say, I actually enjoy Shakespeare very much. When I was actually in grade twelve 5 years ago, I couldn't have cared less. I didn't understand the language, I didn't want to pay attention, I probably talked through the whole thing. But I can understand it generally fairly well now, and it's pretty witty and smart, actually. So I'm really enjoying it. I don't know what we're doing when we're done this...have to take a look at the course outline on Mr. Griffin's homepage.

So I got lots accomplished yesterday. Don't know why, but I actually had lots of energy, even though I could barely drag myself out of bed at 9:00 in the morning. I had a couple coffee, ate pretty healthy, and I worked hard all day like a normal person, for a change.

Got some things planned for today, too, but I didn't have any breakfast or coffee today, unlike yesterday. And I feel kind of like I have a cold coming on, too. And my back hurts...don't know why...it has since yesterday evening. So I probably won't be quite so energetic today. But I'd like to organize the cupboards under both sinks, and clean out the corner cupboard in the kitchen, too, so that I have more room for all my stuff (lost quite a bit of cupboard space because of the dishwasher being built in). As soon as I leave here, if Sheena's home, I'm gonna go up to her house to grab something of mine I left there the other day, and I also thought I'd get a few snips from some of her houseplants. I don't have any plants at Geoff's, and I just bought 3 bags of potting soil the other day, and 3 planters, and I have a couple things of my own like an old bean crock that's cracked, a mug that isn't fit to drink out of, and an old ceramic thing of Mrs. Richardson's, that I'd like to plant some seeds in and grow herbs in. Actually I bought cat grass seeds to plant in the little mug, because it's a really cute mug with cats on it. So I thought it would be fun to plant cat grass in it. I'd like to have an aloe vera plant in the bean crock, because when I was little, Mum had a nice one in it.

Anyways, bell's gonna go, bye 4 now.

No comments: