Well, the dishwasher is hooked up now, and it's already messed up. It gets stuck on a cycle. Fabulous. Happy! Yay. I love that. Anyway, it washes my dishes for me, can't complain. Well actually, I can complain, because it's been running for more than 2 hours now, and it's probably using up all the hot water. I put it on the last cycle to see if it will finish that way. But I think it's not going to & I'm going to have to stop it. P.O.S.!!! Anyway, we'll get it fixed.
I found my missing dishes today, and moved my dishes up here, finally. I wasn't sure that I was staying, so I waited and left all my stuff in the attic at Adam & Trisha's. But then today I was going through some of my dishes here, to give to a girl down the road who just moved here and probably doesn't have much stuff, and so I figured, well, I just bought a bunch of new Baker's Secret pans, so I can go get some of my stuff that I don't need from the attic down home. And in the process, I found a bunch of dishes I'd been looking for! So, that was great. Then we went and gave the girl all the stuff, and a TV that our neighbor across the road gave us that we don't need.
I made an attempt at making mussels for supper the way that they do them at Keyser's, in a tomato & garlic broth...only I was missing the fresh parsley, but whatever. I just used canned diced tomatoes packed in herbs & spices, then I chopped up a bunch of garlic, let that simmer for a while, and tossed in the mussels, and they turned out great! The yellow-label brown rice, however, didn't even bloody well cook...I won't be using that anymore. I cooked it for half an hour, and it didn't even soak up all the water, and it was still crunchy in the middle. Sooooo...no. I would've served the mussels with just salad, but I didn't see any decent greens when I was at the SaveEasy earlier, so I didn't have anything to make a salad with.
Crap!! I forgot to go back to school this afternoon to print off my essay! I couldn't get it to print this morning in class, and Mr. Griffin wasn't there to help me...rrrrrrrr......great.
Had Carly (Fleet) for a teacher this morning...how embarassing, she's a whole 4 years older than me & she's teaching me. Anyway, she did a Powerpoint presentation about all the places she's been, and all the things she's done, and the organizations she's worked for...so that was great. Gave me an idea of the kinds of things I can do, and how I can travel. So I got her to email me some info about it so that when I do want to travel, I know who to contact.
Anyways, I gotta go eat my icecream. Can't just let it sit there. Bye 4 now!
No comments:
Post a Comment