Breakfast: coffee with a side of ANGER....and KICK YOUR HEAD IN!
So, I'm a bitch. Did you hear? If you're on my Facebook, you probably did. I wrote a note about it because I was/am so mad about it. See, I've been friends with someone for I'd say 9 years now, I think. And we used to like each other, and apparently his little sister doesn't like me, and felt the need to tell me so, and to also tell me not to talk to him. I seeeeeee....riiiiiiiight. Anyway. So I confronted her about it, and she didn't like it, because she was at work. So I left because I didn't want to cause a huge scene or get in trouble. I didn't raise my voice, or threaten her, or call her any names. I just simply said, "I don't appreciate it, you don't know me, and it's none of your business," basically. In more words than that...I'm sure everyone who was at Vern's this morning doesn't like me now. Whatever...I don't have to take that. I was simply telling her to mind her own business and not to talk to me that way just because she doesn't like me. I don't like her either, never have, but I never made it a point to stick my nose in her business or insult her or send her hate-mail. Anyway. I left Vern's before things got bad, because she threatened to call the cops on me. Which I liked...she'd do it, too. So I think I might look her up tonight after she's done work, because then she can't threaten me with the cops just for confronting her. And then I can say what I want, and it won't cause a scene, because there won't be a bunch of people around, and she won't be at work. I just wanted to let her know I don't take too kindly to that, and that I wasn't going to put up with it, and that she couldn't tell me not to talk to her brother just because she doesn't like me. Aaaaaaaaanyways...I'm sure I'll have some enemies now. Her mother will start disliking me again, I don't know, maybe her brother won't like me, either--I know how they like to stick up for each other and get all infuriated if anyone has a problem with any of them. And I'm sure she'll blow it all out of proportion and the girls at Vern's won't like me anymore, either. But I guess I really don't care, because all I did was stick up for myself and give her a piece of my mind, in as civil a manner as I could manage. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment