Tuesday, April 17, 2007

April 17th/07, 1:11 p.m.

Wow, I can't believe it's after 1:00 already. Still feels like mid-morning to me. Possibly cuz I just got up a couple hours ago. Lazy?? Yes. Had to have a huge coffee to wake up this morning. Gotta shower & run some errands. Started a group this morning...afternoon...on Facebook...my own little group. I think everyone is just gonna join, whether they have tattoos or not, just b/c I invited them. Lol. Oh well, whatever. Hopefully lots of people who actually have tattoos & will post pictures of them will join, too.

Agh I'm still tired. This weather is friggin depressing. If it was sunny & warm and not BLOWING A DAMN HURRICANE...I might feel better. I have to go out in this, too, to run errands. Yay...Just what I wanna do. Actually I do want to go run errands...just not really looking forward to running errands in this effin weather. Yes, I am really happy. Can you tell.

SUNSHINE, WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME??!!!!!

Yeah anyway...on a different topic...Geoff is standing in my way and I can't seen the screen. There he goes. Yes, anyway, I was gonna say...our slutty cat had 5 kittens the other day. They're very cute, of course, and we love kittens. This is gonna be her last batch, though. Gonna call right away & make an appointment to get her fixed, cuz she has about 3 or 4 litters a year. Ew. Kittens are cute, but they're expensive and they make a mess. And nobody wants them around here, so we always end up taking them to a pet store or the Animal Rescue League. That cat is so retarded, too. She lays on her kittens all the time. I don't mean like they're kinda under her. I mean she lays right on top of them. And doesn't even realize it. And they're tiny, so they can't squirm their way out from under her. Anyway, there are 4 all-black, and one completely white kitten. We call her "The White Sheep" lol. Very cute, and I'm sure we'll love them and get all attached to them. And I don't suppose we'll have any trouble giving away the white one, everyone loves white cats.

Well ne hoo, we're gonna go run some errands soon, I gotta go shower and maybe eat something. Gotta try to get the house cleaned up today, too, expecting company tomorrow or the next day. Bye 4 now.

No comments: