I think it's the 27th, I'm really not sure. Let me see...oh, and now I notice that at the bottom of this post it tells me the date. Wrong time, of course, but the date's right anyway. I have no clue what time it actually is, as, once again, I'm in the classroom which has no damn clock. Yay! I love it.
Finished my English Midterm about 20 minutes ago--man am I glad I got up early to study this morning! Actually, I got up early, showered, put some bran muffins in the oven, studied while they were baking, AAAAAND, then I ate breakfast. Wow. Quite the accomplished morning, for my standards. Yes anyway. I'm glad I studied, cuz I knew most of my stuff--clearly--as I made a 91%!! I would have to say, that is THE highest mark I've had on an exam since grade 7 or 8. Wow. And I only took about 15 minutes writing it, too. There were only a few questions I wasn't sure of, I made 96/105. Actually, I have to get Mr. Griffin to fix one of the questions, cuz it's right, but he didn't have enough possible correct responses for it, so I got it wrong even though it's right. He's away today though, apparently, because yet again, we have Svein. All of our quizzes & tests are online now, on Quia.com. Makes it easier for him, I suppose. And it just marks us automatically, according to the possible correct responses he has posted for each question. Anyway, 91%--not gonna complain about that!
Also this is an exciting day for me cuz we're gettin Geoff's puppy today! Apparently she was old enough to go about 2 weeks ago, I didn't think she was, but anyway...that's what Gerry Paul tells us. I don't know why he didn't tell Geoff when she was 8 weeks--he sees him every day. So, I'm leaving here, pretty soon from the looks of the lineup forming at the door, and going to buy puppy stuff. And a mop, too. And lots of paper towel & cleaner. I'm pretty realistic about the messes I'll be cleaning up for about 2 months probably. Dogs are a lot stupider than cats that way (yes, stupider lol). A kitten will train itself by watching other cats, or if you simply put them in the litterbox, they'll figure it out. When they're about 4 or 5 weeks old, or whenever it is that they start pooping. But dogs take FOREVER to housebreak. They stoopid. Should be fun. Oh, and Spook's gonna have kittens soon, too. SO! Lucky thing there's 2 of us living there to clean up all the messes. Should be a ball. However many kittens, probably 4 or 5, and a puppy. :S
Well, gtg now, class should be over really soon. Bye 4 now.
4 comments:
Dogs are evil.
:O Dogs are awesome. :P
dogs are awesome... geoff may be foolish for getting another animal, but hey, i suppose if i was allowed to, i would get a dog as well despite my financial issues... stoopid leighton boys...
lol yeah...i'm a sucker for a cute puppy too
Post a Comment