Wednesday, March 28, 2007

March 28th/07

In clarse again...God I wish it would hurry up and get OVER. But then I have to walk home, in Miranda's uncomfortable sandals. Yah. I couldn't find my holey soles this morning. And one of my sneakers is covered with black mud all up the side. I forget why. So, I had to wear Miranda's wretchedly uncomfortable sandals. With socks in them, because it's cold & windy. So yeah, I have to walk home too, cuz the truck's broken, again. I'm sure somebody'll pick me up, eventually.

Wow the guys in this class are burnouts. But I guess that's teenage boys for ya, typically. There's a whole...one or two who aren't idiots in here. Yes, I am very kind & not judgemental at all! But I mean, come on. Who of you would want to be in a class with about ten 17-year-old guys? Oh yeah. Fun. They're not mouthy or rude or ignorant at ALL!! It's so great.

Oh yeah, we didn't get to get the puppy yesterday--I wasn't very impressed. First of all, Gerry Paul thought that they were 2 weeks younger than they actually were, so we're getting a 10-week-old puppy. And second of all, I've asked him to bring a puppy over for us to see a couple times, and he never does. Oh wait, he did, but it was an afternoon when I wasn't even there! That's handy. And then, we were supposed to get the puppy yesterday, like I said, but he went away on the 1:30 boat, and didn't get home til the late boat, and he wanted us to get the puppy when he was there, so he could say goodbye. SO! Why don't we just wait til it's full-grown? I wasn't very impressed. Yeah, he has a life, and he has committments & problems of his own to look after, but when you set a time & date with someone, you should keep it. And, I went out yesterday & bought a bunch of puppy stuff, toys, food, rawhide bones, bowls, a harness & a leash, etc. etc. And puppy food. And shampoo. Well anyway I was just really disappointed. Hopefully he'll actually be able to be there for us to come get her today, at some reasonable time of day. Like, does he just not want to give them away or what?

Yeah anyway. I'm kinda pissed about it. Hopefully he doesn't put it off any longer.

Agh I didn't get to eat breakfast this morning, I'm starving. Think I'll go home & make french toast...oh wait, I don't have any syrup & I'd have to eat it with molasses...:S Mm...God I wish I had a ride. It's windy as hell & cold. And the sandals. Well anyway. As you can tell, I'm just in a really great mood today. There goes the warning bell. Bye 4 now.

No comments: