Friday, March 09, 2007

March 8th/07, 12:19 a.m.

Okay so technically it's now March 9th, but I never consider it the next day til I wake up in the morning. It's not the next day til I've gone to bed.

Haven't blogged in a while, although you'll notice, I did put up pictures, as promised. Me, Sheena & Miranda all went away again the other day (Tuesday) for the day to St. Stephen. We had fun. Even though Sheena & Miranda were both going for counselling. I sort of felt left out, actually. Lol. Man, I wish I had a reason to go to counselling! I suppose I could just go, nobody's perfect. I'm know there are times I could use it! But I feel pretty good right now, most of the time. So. I do not feel the need to go. Anyway. We had fun. And got all giddy & stupid by the end of it. We were sitting in the new lineup in Black's listening to the Rankins, cranked, screeching & taking pictures & bouncing up & down and nearly peeing ourselves. I put a bunch of pics on Facebook from the trip. I'll put one on here, too. Twas fun. The only bad thing was, I got a set of 5 Mayfair & Jackson ceramic bowls for ten bucks, and one was broken. And I don't know if I'll be able to exchange it cuz no one's going to St. Stephen anytime soon. Oh well, I can at least return them.

So anyway, to the main point of this blog, the day before yesterday, sometime in the evening I guess, Kate calls me, all freaking out. "Are you watching abc? You HAVE to turn it on. You've got to watch this, oh my gosh this is so scary...." blah blah blah, etc. etc. I had meant to watch it anyway, just forgot. So I turned off the X-Box, and started watching it, and not even 10 minutes later, I was calling Sheena & Angela, freaking out, "You have to watch this, turn it on NOW, right now." So what this all was was a show called "The Outsiders" that is a series on abc now. But this particular episode was about a man named Dr. Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda, a Puerto Rican man, who claims to be Jesus. Not only that, but he actually says flat out that he is the Anti-Christ. Which sounds really dumb, I know. But he takes verses & uses them out of context, to explain why he is the second coming of Christ. And says that the word Anti-Christ is a mistranslation, it really means to take your eyes off of Jesus of Nazareth, and to focus not on Jesus of Nazareth, but on the Second Christ, on Christ After The Cross (which is him). He says that 666 has been misinterpreted, as well, and many of his followers have even tattooed 666 or SSS (meaning Salvado, Siempre Salvado, which means Saved, Always Saved, or Seis Seis Seis), on themselves, to show that they are focused on him as the Saviour, and not on Jesus of Nazareth. It is really crazy. The things he has said and done so far completely line up with Biblical prophesies about the Anti-Christ. Like that he will say he is more powerful & better than Jesus of Nazareth. He doesn't believe in established religion, thinks the Catholic church especially is bad, and his followers have even held rallies outside of Catholic churches, and have burned or destroyed sacraments of the Catholic church. He speaks of sexual freedom, he says that there is no such thing as sin, or hell, because Jesus of Nazareth defeated sin & the devil when he died on the cross. He says he preaches the gospel of uncircumcision, and says that he is the Government of God on earth, and that we are angels of heaven, sent to earth to have a physical experience, but we are all perfect. He says that he will be the president of the biggest, most powerful government the earth has seen. Oooooh....what else did he say? He supposedly has Biblical proof that he is who he says he is, and twists Bible verses to his own meanings. He (and his followers) say that he is not a cult, because there is no brainwashing, he doesn't track his followers or know who they all are, they do not demand funds, or commitment--his followers are free to choose to believe, or to leave. The newscasters & reporters are more concerned that he is a cult, not even considering the possibility that he could actually be the Anti-Christ.

It seems stupid to me that as many people as do would even believe in this guy. He's an ex-heroine addict, he has a criminal record, he doesn't seem all that bright, he doesn't perform any miracles, he says that the major religions & sects within them have been taught wrong information all this time, he is materialistic...well, I just don't understand it I guess. I don't know what the draw is. But apparently it's what people want to hear. No sin and no hell? Sounds great! However, if there is no devil, no sin, and no hell, then explain to me why the world has so much evil and crime in it. How does that work, Jesus of Puerto Rico? I don't see how that makes any sense. And I don't see how anyone else would believe it, either. I don't know if this guy is actually the Anti-Christ, or just AN Anti-Christ. The Bible says many will come who claim to be Christ (some translations say there will be many Anti-Christs). And the Bible also says that THE Anti-Christ will be smart enough that he will even fool some of the "elite", some of the strongest believers. However, hundreds of Christians have converted to follow him. And, things he says & does match up exactly with Biblical prophesies, and he has a following of about 100,000 in 3 South American countries, millions of other followers because of his TV & Internet broadcast, and 350 churches worldwide who follow his teachings and believe that he is the Second Coming of Christ. Even Miranda is scared. She's watched a bunch of different videos of him with me the past couple of days. Earlier she was telling someone about it on the phone, giving them internet addresses to look up videos at, warning them that he could be the Anti-Christ, saying that she thought it was pretty freaky, and she'd been trying to watch her swearing & stuff. Lol. Kate is terrified, of course. And I have yet to show Angela or Mum any of this stuff, although I've talked to Mum about it, and she thinks he's probably just AN Anti-Christ, not THE Anti-Christ. I don't know what I think about him. All I can say is, whether he's THE Anti-Christ or not, it's obvious that things are moving right along, and we'd all better make sure we're ready for it. If this guy is the Anti-Christ, it's not going to be much longer. It's a real & for some, frightening possibility. So, are you ready? If not, you need to pray that prayer, and get into the Word, and get to know God now, before it's too late. And if you are, I bet you can think of a LOT of people who are nowhere near ready, and need your help to get that way. It's like I've been telling Kate: don't worry about whether this guy is, or isn't the Anti-Christ. Keep an eye on him, but in the meantime, all you need to worry about is whether you're ready, and who you know who isn't ready.

What do you guys think? Anybody else see this guy? There's been a lot of news coverage of him on every major American news station, which I had no idea about until I started looking online. Look him up on youtube--search for Dr. Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda, and you'll come up with lots of results. Or, go to http://wbztv.com/video/ and search for "Jesus".

So check out some of the news coverage on him, and give me some opinions.

8 comments:

lauraleighton said...

uuuuh.....okay.....not interested whoever you might be....i was looking for REAL comments, from people I actually know, thank you....please refrain from leaving weird comments, go be strange elsewhere.

Scottie said...

cool... mr. alien guy... go to www.matthew94.blogspot.com and click in the link that says brent I... i think another one of your "buddies" was there too... man, there are messiahs all over the place... emphasis on the small m...

Anonymous said...

Will the real God stand up?
By my hand, within months if not years, we'll be in the post apocalyptic world of 'Jericho' on TV! Stay tuned!

lauraleighton said...

No more comments please, Alvin Miller. You are not God. Nothing apocalyptic is going to happen by your hand. Because, if you know your Bible so well, you would know that the Anti-Christ will be a man who will fool even some of the elite. And I'm afraid that psychobabble about God's power being in his penis is not about to fool any Christians.

Kirk said...

Ok Laura you made me lauh with that last comment. Yes Alvin Miller is a fraud. What remains to be seen is if he is a delusional fraud or just stupid enough to believe he can convince intelligent people that he has any intelligence himself. You don't have to worry about the 666 guy either. He is not the Antichrist. He may be a false prophet (probably is) but you are right he is too wacko to convince the world that he can dress himself let alone lead it to its destruction.

Kirk said...

Oh and I read your comment on Alvin's site. I believe there are people alive today that believe they are witches but if they have any actual power it comes from a demonic source. As far as ghosts are concerned I do believe God can show people visions even possibly of ones that have gone on before. Most supposed ghosts or aliens thathave left any kind of message tend to be very anti God. Hmmmmmm can you say SATAN!!!! The spiritual world is real and if Angels can cross over I'm sure there are times that demons can do the same which could explain both ghosts and aliens but not Alvin miller. I think close breeding may be a better explanation for him.

lauraleighton said...

Yes indeed. Inbreeding could be just the problem. I bet that guy is reading this right now. He's left comments twice on here. So I bet he's checking up on it. Yes, I know ghosts aren't a normal good thing, and anyone who is a witch or whaaaaaatever definitely gets their power from "SATAN!!!!" Lol. I saw a ghost once. Then Geoff saw her a few years later the night before a friend of his was killed in a car accident. It was really freaky. The guy out to camp with us when Geoff saw her was like, "Maybe she's your guardian angel," to which I said "uh...NO....DEFINITELY NOT." The whole atmosphere out to camp was weird that night. Scary!!! Haven't seen her since, and never ever want to again.

THEZIANT© said...

The Bible says "And in those days there will be many false Christs, and they will be as the Antichrist" or something along those lines, anyways.

i think Jose Miranda is not the actual Anti-Christ, but that he will start a trend of people wanting to get rich quick claiming to be God. Then eventually the real Anti-Christ will come along.