Yaaaay, Svein AGAIN! Someone just asked him where Mr. Griffin is, and he says, "Mr. Griffin is ill." Oh, truly, he is ill? Why, surely, that is certainly quite a shame that he has fallen gravely ill, Sir. Good God. You mean he's SICK? ILL for God's sakes. I can't stand him. And also, we must "research" Shakespeare & Queen Elizabeth I....in other words, he can sit there while we do our own notes. And now, he's going to stand there while someone needs to get in the class and the door is locked. Ignore him...nice. We all like being ignored so much. AAAAAAAAAAGH I can't stand him! Hope Mr. Griffin gets over his "ill"ness soon.
Welp, we finally got our puppy yesterday! I really did think Gerry Paul didn't want to give her to us, because he kept us waiting forever, and then didn't get back from away about 3 times. Anyway, he got back on the last boat yesterday, so we went right over & got her. She is a SWEET puppy. Likes to chew, and for some odd reason isn't housebroken (yay)...I didn't really think she would be. Those guys have about 20 animals...close to it, anyway. 4 dogs, 3 puppies, 7 cats (maybe more), 4 or 5 birds, oh and let's not forget the racoon! Lol. I went to the door last night and was looking in to see if we'd gone to the right door, and there's a racoon...in a cage...looking at me! Lol!
Anyhoo. Adam & Trish & Brian came to see her last night, and they all liked her. I had the pleasure of stepping in pee first thing this morning, that was great. We probably should get a nice big kennel for her so she doesn't make messes everywhere all night. Cuz we obviously can't watch her at night, and we probably won't get up in the night at the exact right time to take her out. I'm gonna take her down to Mum & Dad's after school this morning to bath her, and to introduce her to Ruby. I'm sure Ruby will be thrilled...
Anyway, gotta do my notes now, I'll put up some pics later. Byee 4 now.
3 comments:
dogs pee on the floor and they smell.
so does kirk perry... pee on the floor that is...
i think that anyone who gets a dog when i am not allowed to smells as well...
scottie "
what do you mean, when you're not allowed to? you're allowed to smell, you smell all the time! hehe.
Post a Comment