Friday, March 30, 2007

March 30/07

I think the bell's just about to go...but I'll do a quick blog. I never blog in the evenings ne more cuz miranda's always on. whatever. anyway, we got a huge cavernous crate for Molly yesterday, so that we don't wake up to piles and puddles of things everywhere. So, we set that all up in the big walk-in closet at the back of our bedroom last night, put some blankies & teddies & toys in it, gave her a few treats, etc. She whined for a couple minutes, then I pulled the crate out some so she could see us, and sat up til she fell asleep (which didn't take too long, cuz we'd dragged her everywhere all day and she was exhausted), and then snuck over and turned off the light. And guess what? That is the BEST IDEA EVER!!! She never made a sound all night long, woke up at 7:15, we took her out right away, and she peed outside & pooped outside. Not one little tiny mess in the crate, on the floors, anything. Splendid.

Geoff & Miranda took her with them to White Head for a few hours while I was at school. ANyways, bell's been rung for a few now, should go see if I've got a ride, or if I have to walk home. Bye 4 now!

So I'm back...I did wind up walking home from school, even though it was cold, but I'm glad I did. On the way past the bank I noticed an eagle flying over Leonard Ingalls' house, and watched that for quite a while. Then I got to the brook, and stood on the bridge for a minute, and that got me thinking about trouting. Then, walking past Skippy & Alan's driveway, I noticed a robin in amongst some blackbirds, so hopefully Spring is here to stay.

It was really cold earlier, but it's getting pretty nice out, so I think I'll get a ride down the road and take the dogs for a walk down to Henderson's, if Geoff will go with me.

Maybe write more L8er, idk.

No comments: