Yeah, I know, I'm blogging a lot. But like I said, probably no one's even reading this anyway, so it doesn't really matter. If no one ever looks at it, or comments, it's just a log for me to look back at to look at how far I've come.
So I took it one step further this evening, and signed up for an online challenge on iVillage. Called...hm...what was it called, iLose It For Good, I think. Anyways...even put a picture on their Motivate Me gallery. I uploaded a picture of a prom dress I really like. Because that's my goal...maybe not my entire motivation, but it's my goal, to lose weight in time for prom. So I'm all signed up for a CHALLENGE. woo....
And I also read a really helpful article, too, about what foods fill you up most without all the calories. Like, for example, I could eat a 3-ounce steak, and it would fill me up as much as if I ate a bunch of veggies...but if I ate a lot of veggies, instead of a little meat, I'd be AS full, without a bunch of calories. And saturated fat.
Well anyway. Just a quick one, I vowed to get to bed earlier tonight, and it's 10:06, and I need to cut Kate off and go to bed, so that I can get up early enough to have a good breakfast, so I can get a start on this!
Bye bye
No comments:
Post a Comment