Well...so much for going to bed early. I did, I really did, I went to bed before 10:30...and now, it is 1:43 a.m., and here I am again. I could NOT friggin sleep...I wanted to, but I couldn't...I tossed & turned & turned & tossed about forty thousand times. The moon is quite full tonight & it's really really bright in Geoff's room! RRRRRRRRRRRR! I really really wanted to be able to get to sleep earlier tonight. So I went to bed earlier, laid there for oh, three hours, and still wasn't one bit tired at all. I tried to make myself tired. I was very still & restful, trying to just lay there & think, and wind down, like I always do. But it didn't matter one bit. See, I've got my schedule so screwed up again now, because I've been up late every night for a week or more now, and then I sleep in every day til noon. Which I believe I mentioned previously. So. I think what I'll have to force myself to do, even though I'll feel like crap for a few days, is to just go to bed when I'm tired, and get up friggin early whether I feel like I can or not. So tonight, I'll go to bed shortly, and then I'll get up in a few hours, even though I'll be waaaaaaaaaay overtired. Then, maybe tomorrow night, I'll be exhausted by 9:30 or 10:00. If I don't get my schedule back in swing, I'll just wind up not being able to get on track to lose weight, and I'll be too tired to get up in the mornings for school. So I neeeeed to make myself get up early tomorrow morning, whether I feel like it or not. Basically, this blog is me, telling myself to smarten up. I find that by writing this all out, and publishing it, that I have to be accountable now, even though, as I believe I may have said before, I doubt very highly that anyone is reading these blogs but me.
Gonna try to get to bed soon. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment