What an uneventful New Year's Eve. I was going to say Christmas Eve. But that was slightly more eventful, actually. All we did tonight was:
First, this afternoon, we went out to the Haven, wrote in the the logbook, brought some wood inside, started a nice warm fire, and then left, intending to come back to our nice toasty warm camp.
So we went home, drove to Mum & Dad's, had a nice supper (boiled dinner, pie, cookies...), and laid around for a bit. Geoff fell asleep...surprise surprise. I called around to see if ne one was interested in joining us at camp, but everyone had plans or had to fish in the morning. Geoff's friend was SUPPOSED to get ahold of us, and SUPPOSEDLY really wanted to go.
Then, we came back to Geoff's, and laid on the couch waiting for Geoff's friend to call & tell us he was ready to go out. Hm...anytime now...So we watched The Fantastic Four (gee, never seen that before), and then I watched some stupid thing on Much...50 Guilty Pleasures or something. Basically just a bunch of lame one-hit-wonder videos. Yay! What guilty pleasures they were.
And then...imagine this, Geoff fell asleep again!! Wow. And Gerry, Geoff's friend, never did call. It would seem he has forgotten Geoff's phone number, eh? Hm. He was GONNA GO, though. So yeah. I came in here & have been doing nothing on the computer ever since. and then, suddenly it was 12:07 am...oops, missed the countdown. UGH how boring! I wish SOMEONE had been doing SOMETHING (other than getting drunk) for New Year's this year! Anyway. What a disappointing New Year's Eve. I suppose I could've found somewhere to party er up, if I'd wanted to. There were a couple parties tonight. Yee-haw. No thanks. NEXT friggin year, I want to be in New York City for New Year's Eve. Mark my words: I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING FUN NEXT YEAR.
Enough bitching for now...should have a shower & go to bed...jeez I haven't showered since LAST YEAR!!! Haha thanks for that Loveica.
~Laura~
No comments:
Post a Comment