Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My First Official Blog, January 3, 2007

This is my very first official blog. I have a blog on my msn space, but I think I'll move it to here, cuz this blog has better options that the msn space one. I've still got lots of pictures on that site, though, and on bebo, and ringo, and I guess I'm on hi-5 now, too. Jeez! That's a lot to keep track of huh. Weeeell, anyway.

This may not be the most thrillingly exciting blog EVER--I mean, it's not like I'm Cassidy Ingersoll or something. It's a way to journal my progress with attempting to lose weight, first of all. Also, I'm working towards graduation this year. And, I would like to have a closer relationship with God. So I guess this will be a bunch of random stuff about everything!

Guess that's it for now,

Laura

No comments: