Well, I actually stayed home last night. Didn't stay up here (at Geoff's), for the first time in 2 weeks. Weird being back home after practically living here for that long.
I couldn't get to sleep last night til after 3:00, because I slept all day yesterday, and I've been up late & sleeping in all the time lately. Luckily, school was cancelled today, because there was supposed to be this bad storm approaching, but it just rained & blew hard. But anyway I took advantage of it and slept in til when I would normally be just getting done class, at quarter to eleven. So I missed breakfast. I talked on the phone to a couple people, and then had eggs & toast for dinner, and later I had a banana & a glass of milk for a snack, and then I had chicken & veggies for supper, no potatoes. I decided after talking to Sheena about the Simply For Life diet that I'd try to eat the way they recommend. Which is, fiber & fruit for breakfast, protein, carbs, & veggies for dinner, and then just protein & veggies for supper. Fruit for snacks in between. So, I'll give it a try.
I have lots of my own ideas anyway. I sat up brainstorming (because I couldn't sleep anyway) about all kinds of breakfast ideas, supper ideas, and snack ideas. And I put up a group of pictures on my wall of me when I was between 140 and 160 lbs., for "Thinspiration". That's what they called it on those anorexia sites...only my are pictures of me at a realistically healthy weight, not pictures of disgusting bone bags & waifs who starve themselves.
Oh, also, I didn't eat butter or salt on my veggies. And guess what, they were absolutely delicious without them! I was surprised, I've always eaten butter & salt on my vegetables. I had salad greens (plain), chicken breast that I baked in pasta sauce with garlic, pepper & onion powder (really good), and carrots & broccoli. It was really good. Then I had a clementine for dessert, cuz fruit is nature's dessert.
I shouldn't be as hungry as I am, but I didn't eat breakfast this morning, or a mid-morning snack. Just dinner, a snack, supper, and a clementine. So I missed out on a third of the day's nutrition. So I should probably go eat something. It's not like I've consumed too many calories or something. Not that I'm counting calories, though.
Well, I'm gonna go eat friggin SOMETHING. I am STARVINGLY hungry. Bye 4 now.
No comments:
Post a Comment