Well, I've spent the weekend doing stuff I shouldn't have been doing--not a very good start to a healthy new life. Like I said, I need to have a more exciting life so I don't get bored & feel the need to go out & party every so often. Cuz although I wasn't hungover or anything like that, I drank too much, and I was up late, and I feel scuzzy from being out to camp, too, and I slept ALL DAY because I was so tired. Like...ALL day. Til 5:00. Yup. Pathetic. Good thing I don't have kids, huh. Well. I've definitely had my fill of partying, for the time being at least. It's hard to stop when it's so fun!
I haven't eaten anything yet today. I haven't been hungry, cuz sleeping really doesn't require any energy. I did eat some junk yesterday, though. Ate some chips out to camp, and then had potatoes, steak & peas. Which really isn't too bad, and I didn't have a lot of it, either. But I drank WAAAAAY too many calories in the past 2 days. Maybe that's another reason why I'm not hungry. Could be.
Tomorrow's a new day, and I know I can do better. It's the first day back to school tomorrow, so I'll be up early in the morning, and I'll try to start eating breakfast every day, because I'm convinced that's a major key to my success.
Well, we've gotta head back out to the camp to clean the place up, so I'd better get going. Gonna go home & have some breakfast after that. Lol. Bye 4 now.
No comments:
Post a Comment