Well, it's really late, it's actually technically January 6th, but I haven't gone to bed yet, and I don't consider it officially the next day til I wake up the next morning...or afternoon, as has been the case lately.
Went up to Kate's this afternoon & baked cookies...and only ate one of them. Then, a little later, before we could deliver them, I ate another one. Then, at somebody's house whom we delivered them to, ate another one. And I ate a bunch of nachos from Vern's, too. Oh, and some ringolos, oh and Coke (-a-Cola), too. And then had some chips & salsa when I got home. It's not because I have no control...normally. But I won't get into the reasons for this bingeing...just wish I hadn't. But I did, and I'm not going to give up just because I blew it for one day. One measly little day...I have thousands and thousands more in my lifetime to make up for this one stupid day.
Ok, I'll just tell the truth, we were havin a good time, partyin' er up a little tonight. After all, my New Year's was "uneventful" (a.k.a. boring). And the past 2 weeks have been boooooooring...especially this last one, after all the excitement of Christmas was past. Oooooooh my God I've been bored. I need a more exciting life, so that I don't feel the need to go out & party like crazy on occasion.
Anyway....I'm wide awake now. Been emailing Peter Cunningham back & forth, who's in China right now. It's probably the opposite time of day there, though, so he's not up late like a retarded person (me). Should go to bed, probably will in a lil bit. I am friggin really thirsty, on a totally different topic.
Well, gonna go for now. Oh, exciting news: I found out today that Nicole, who lives next door to me, has the Pilates videos! So we can start doing them together! Yay! That'll jumpstart my weightloss more than just walking. Excited. Had another fight with Mum about cheese slices & processed food today. Not pretty. But...why buy it?! I just don't understand. I mean, what..."Look, we have to buy the fake crappy stuff because...Brian likes it." Uh...so? Buy Brian something HEALTHY that qualifies as REAL food for him to like. Don't buy junk & teach him bad habits young. Teach him to eat nutritional food, not just whatever he likes. And she bought cream of mushroom soup to cook with, too. Gee thanks. Guess I'll be eating something else on the nights Dad or her cook with that, cuz I just don't want to eat that stuff anymore! Not as a staple of my diet...like half the recipes I know are made with hamburger or cr. mushroom soup. How healthy is that. Anyway we did get some good food...if I forgot to mention, I went grocery shopping with Mum today. We got fruit & veggies & greens & nuts (mixed nuts in their shells, not all salted & stuff), and whatever. So it's ok. The only 2 unhealthy things she bought, seriously 2 things, were the cheese slices ("they're FAT FREE THOUGH!" she insists...uh yeah, they're still FAKE CHEESE!), and the cr. mushroom soup. I'll get over it. I just won't eat it. I considered throwing out the soup...hehehehe...but I won't. I just WON'T EAT IT. I really won't.
Well, should go. As I said above like...5 minutes ago now. Geoff's stirring on the couch, probably we should get to bed soon. I can't believe he's still up this time of night, he has to work in 5 & a half hours! I feel sorry for him!
Bye for now, thanks for reading!
1 comment:
Nuts in moderation are actually pretty good for you. I hate processed foods...it's not the fat and calories...it's just the YUCK factor. I try to stick to fresh produce when I can but little miss Olivia has an obsession with canned corn. You can't fool her with the frozen stuff either...it has to be canned corn. I gave her some frozen stuff the other day and she said "EWWW, these taste like NANNY made them" Yep, she was on to me. Okay, gotta go whine in my blog about my eyebrow ring. Ciao
Post a Comment