Friday, January 05, 2007

Jan. 4/07, 12:30 a.m.

Yup, look at me, goin to bed early. I guess it's just not gonna happen as long as I'm here at Geoff's.

Had a pretty good day...after I wrote my post earlier, I went home, went to Kate's & went for a walk up...dun dun dun....CEEEEEEEDAR STREEEEEEEEEET....lol j/k. We always go up Cedar Street. We had to turn around early because Lloyd Macfarland's stupid dog wasn't tied & it was barking at us & coming towards us not seemingly in a friendly way...so we just turned around & went back. And Geoff had called by the time we got back there anyway.

So Geoff came & got me, and we went to supper at Scotty's...quite good, I might add. Didn't know he could cook, actually. We had bbq porkchops, mashed potatoes, and mixed veggies. And then he says, "Well, think I'll go make a dessert...of sorts..." and wanders off to the kitchen...and I'm thinking, oh good, I've been doing so well today so far, and now I have to eat a dessert. I'll never get started on this thing at this rate..." And he whipped up smoothies, so that was perfect, for me. Got a few extra servings of fruit into my day that I wouldn't have otherwise. So that was pretty perfect, actually.

Then we went to Norm & Ellen's (Geoff's Aunt), and sat around there for a bit with their cats, and then went to Mum & Dad's and had a snack (I had a blonde brownie & a clementine & some Triscuits, not too bad considering I didn't eat breakfast today & didn't have dinner til 3:30). And now, we're here, and Geoff's in bed, and here I am. Quite the eventful day. By my incredibly lazy standards of late, anyway.

Well, spose that'd better be it for tonight, gotta go to bed. Maybe I can try to keep it down to ONE post tomorrow. We shall see.

No comments: