Sunday, January 21, 2007

Jan. 21/07, 8:58 p.m.

Well, I had a good supper--a fast-fry porkchop (fried in Pam), with onions & mushrooms, and some veggies. And I was fine. And I've done well all day today. Ate just like I was supposed to, good breakfast, veggies, fruit for a snack. Until...........

I was lying on my bed reading Farmer Boy, and the chapter I was reading was about the Independence Day celebrations when Almanzo was a little boy. And they were talking about picnicking in town on the lawn of the church. Which reminded me of how in Anne Of Green Gables, she had icecream for the first time in her life at the church picnic. Which made me want homemade icecream. When suddenly, the phone rings. I got up, thinking it was Kate calling me back. But no, it was Trish, who had just made a batch of homemade icecream and wondered if we would come down and have some. I must be psychic...my icecream senses were tingling.

True story.

No comments: