Gooood morning. Ugh. I am so tired. I don't understand why the heck I couldn't sleep longer this morning. I kept dreaming about...I don't remember what...and then waking up. I must've woken up about 6 or 7 times this morning. I'm just waiting for someone to come get me so I can go home & get ready to go to church with Mum (to help her with the kids).
I can hear Joey singing away in the bedroom...he only performs when we're not in the room, or when he thinks we're asleep. He'll whistle just about anything, and he can mock kisses, me calling the cats, lots of stuff. He's pretty smart. Now if he'd just do it for us when we ask...
So I have failed Simply For Life, pretty much. I'm still eating nutritious foods--lots of veggies, fruit, yogurt, stuff like that. But I also am eating junk in the evenings, at Geoff's. I ate oysters (ew) and chips last night. It was pretty gross. Who knows, maybe I can still pull it together. After all, if I don't, I'm not gonna look very hot in that glam dress I've got picked.
Well, I should go, Dad's here.
Bye 4 now.
No comments:
Post a Comment