Well! I had a fun day today. Not feeling the effects of PMS quite so much today. Me, Sheena & Trish went to Saint John today. Sheena had a doctor's appointment, and we all wanted to do some grocery shopping. I got up at 5:30 this morning, after only getting about 4 & 1/2 hours of sleep. We weren't even sure if we'd go or not. School was cancelled all over the place, it was giving a bad storm--which we're now getting. Anyway, it was raining & blowing when we got on the boat, but it was surprisingly calm. I was still only half awake, so I laid down & slept right through the whole trip. Having a bunch of weird & interesting dreams which I now don't remember. But it was lovely. Being rocked to sleep on the nice warm--yes, I said WARM--boat, all covered in my cozy afghan with my nice pillow. And there was hardly anybody on, either, so it was pretty quiet, too.
NNNNNNNeways, the trip was fine. Aside from that Derald Shepherd can't back that boat up for shit. It shook & bounced for about 20 minutes straight. It was ridiculous. So. We got to Saint John, in the pouring rain. Went all over the place shopping. We went to this Liquidation Store...something like that. GREAT stuff in there. I got two 2-disc sets--Pilates & Yoga--for $8.99 each. I thought that was pretty good. And I got a bunch of other stuff I needed, at Walmart. Got myself a pair of thermal underwear (long underwear, that is), for walking this winter. They're pretty thin material, but supposedly they're thermal. We ate pretty healthy for dinner, at Subway. Then I had had had had had to finally satisfy my chocolate craving for good. What I'd really been craving was some really decadent truffles. So I went to Laura Secord and bought 8, I think. All different kinds. And ate them all. They were friggin GREAT. So, I think I kicked my craving for this month. Possibly.
Then, best of all, we went grocery shopping at the Superstore!!!!! I got tons of stuff, for under $200, when I was expecting to spend about a hundred more. So I went back and got some more stuff. Just because I can. Hehe. It was fun. My favorite part of the trip. I love getting great food for half of what I expected to pay. So once I started getting all this healthy stuff, my excitement to stick to this diet returned--now that I have lots of variety. I'd love to be able to go shopping away EVERY time, but I'll have to do my best at the SaveEasy most times. Although now that I have money coming in, I'll be able to go away shopping sometimes.
Anyway. I'm thrilled. Got lots of veggies, fruit, some really good yogurt that you can't get here, 4 workout videos, multivitamins to start taking, and some other stuff I'd been wanting/needing. Hope I get the chance to do it again soon.
Gtg for now, it's 11:02, and Geoff's falling asleep on the couch. And I wanna go home & do some stuff b4 bed. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment