Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Jan. 17/07, 6:13 p.m.

There, I'm at Geoff's now, so I can actually type. Matthew & Sheena's computer must have a virus. It was driving me crazy.

So. I figure it must be getting close to a certain time of the month, that happy happy joyous time when women become insane & bitchy, or cry at everything, and crave chocolate like it's a drug, and hate everybody, and want to beat everyone, and shove their cat, just for fun...hehehe. Yeah it must be, cuz I've been severely EDGY, STRESSED, BITCHY, MOODY...and I haven't given a crap at all about what I eat. I don't want FRUIT and VEGETABLES...gimme CHOCOLATE and GREASE! Lol. Well, it hasn't been all that bad. But after the fudge yesterday, I had to have a piece today. Only a little piece today. But then I had a biscuit & margarine at home, and a healthy supper which I didn't even enjoy at all, and then went to the Dollar Store to get a couple things and had to buy a chocolate bar & two icy squares. It's terrible. That 5 pounds I lost won't be long coming back this way. I hope to God I can stop giving in to cravings soon, I need to get back on track, even if it is a certain time of month when STUPID hormones go crazy.

Got mo money comin tomorrow! Yay! I'll finally be able to pay my sponsor child again. Not that she hasn't been getting money, she has. But I owe Christian Children's Fund for the money they've been forkin out for her. Soooo. I found out that I'm getting a good amount for unemployment today, found out what my premium is. I should be able to get all my bills paid off. YAY!!! I can't wait to be debt free! I'm lucky to be able to do that. I'm only young, I don't want a bunch of debts hanging around my neck. I want to have money, and spend it on what I want, while I still can!

Geoffrey's finally doing his dishes--he hates effing dishes. He'd rather chop 50 cords of wood with a hatchet than do 1 sinkfull of dishes. Men. Ah well, he said he decided to be stubborn & get them done this time. I should help him! But I don't want to. Hehe. See? I'm a bitch. Lol.

Well, I gtg for now. Byee.

No comments: