Weeeeeell well well well well. Didn't have a very good day yesterday really. I ate junk all day pretty much. Probably gained back all 5 pounds I lost, I imagine. It takes a week to lose it, but it'll come back in a day or 2. I need a new scale anyway, a digital scale. Probably I'll get one when I'm away. AAAGH this computer is really slow right now. I'm typing faster than the words are appearing on the screen--that drives me nuts. I don't know why, but that's what it's doing. I probably gave it some virus or something. Knowing my luck.
So yeah anyway, yesterday. Skippy invited me & Geoff out for supper, and Keyser's was closed, so we went to the Fundy House instead. And we all know how the Fundy House has the healthiest food selections available. So I ordedered what I thought was a salad with grilled lobster on it. Turned out to be a grilled lobster sandwich, kind of like a grilled cheese. Actually it had cheese in it. I had jalapeno & cheddar slammers for an appetizer, with salsa & sour cream. So I had a real healthy dinner. And then, I thought, "What the hell, I've ruined it for today anyway," so I had a piece of fudge. Peanut butter & fluff fudge.
Then, I felt bloated & shitty all night after that, and was a little ill this morning when I woke up. Rich food like that disagrees with me now. So. No more of that "indulging" bulls**t. It isn't worth it. It makes me feel sick, and I'll just gain back more weight. I probably gained 2 pounds yesterday & the day before, with fish chowder, biscuits, yogurt, fudge, creamy grilled lobster & cheese, slammers, and more fudge. And I'm trying to LOSE weight here. So. No more of that. If I have a treat, it won't be like that. And, I couldn't get out & walk yesterday because it was way too cold. And I was busy all day, and didn't have time to do Pilates, either. I don't think I can even use the DVD I have, it's so messed up. I'll have to get another one.
Anyway. This computer is severely annoying me, I can't stand it any friggin longer. I thought if I closed MSN, maybe it would stop doing this, but it's not working. I'm typing, and then 5 seconds later, the words appear, sort of. Enough of that.
Bye for now, til I'm on a computer that isn't being a slow piece of crap.
No comments:
Post a Comment