Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Jan. 16/07, 1:15 p.m.

Ooooooooh the fudge...fudge in all its fudgey goodness. Chocolatey, peanutbuttery meltiness...smooth creamy delciousness. CHOCOLATE!!!!!

Ok, I'm done now. I'm at Sheena & Matthew's, been here since after school. I came up to help Sheena wash wallpaper glue off the livingroom walls, but so far have done nothing. We'll start when Trish gets here to help us, I suppose. The plastic's all taped down to the floor in the livingroom, which has been sanded clean of any varnish because they're going to stain it & varnish it.

Anyhoo, came after school, had a yucky apple that I hated (Pink Lady or Gala--yucky) for a snack, then just finished dinner, and dessert, too, obviously. Had leftover whole wheat pasta with ground turkey & vegetable sauce, and a stir-fry with a bunch of veggies, and then...there was fudge in the fridge that some kind soul made as a gift for them. After I finally finished my dinner--which was really very good, and I wasn't even hungry at all--I went & grabbed the fudge. And Sheena says, "How long have you been thinking about THAT!" Ha...Um...ever since I saw it? Mmm fudge. So I had a big piece of fudge. None of this small little polite helping stuff. A chunk. It was yummy. Delicious. Sinfully satisfying, satisfyingly sinful. I'm going to have to stop indulging soon, or I won't be on this diet at all! Walking won't cure everything! So. No more indulging this week. I need to lose this weight by June, and it's not gonna happen by eating fish chowder, biscuits, and fudge. And cookies. And barley candy. And a Werther's (The Werther's was the first indulgence--never should've had that first piece of candy!).

The fish chowder made me feel sick later anyway. I felt sick all evening/night last night. I guess it was too rich for me, cuz I haven't eaten anything like that for more than a week. Potatoes, canned milk, margarine, FAAAAAAAAT. Biscuits made with shortening. But it was good, I just had too much of everything.

Well, I'll write later or tomorrow. Cya.

No comments: